Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit – 50 LH and 20 HCG – OPK Ovulation Predictor Kit iProven FK-127
- ACCURATE TRACKING – These tests have optimal sensitivity to determine when your Luteinizing Hormone (LH) level is at its highest point which show you that your ovulation is near, or when your HCG level show you that you are pregnant with the 10mIU/ml pregnancy test strips.
- COST EFFECTIVE – This OPK (Ovulation Predictor Kit) is the most cost effective method in the market of natural family planning. Don’t spend a lot on plastic cases or mid-stream tests. This method will do the job for you.
- QUICK and EASY TO USE – The easy Collect – Dip – See procedure will show you the outcome quickly. The easy to understand instruction manual will guide you through the process of predicting your ovulation or testing your pregnancy step by step.
- NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING – Natural family planning (NFP) is fertility awareness, which is simply knowledge of a couple’s fertility by reading the body’s signs of fertility and infertility. LH test strips are one of the natural indicators to get fertility awareness.
- ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT – This test kit for pregnancy and fertility is based on the latest research and developments in this industry.
You found the final solution for pregnancy testing and ovulation prediction.
The iProven FK127 is the one stop solution for predicting your most fertile moment in the month, and monitoring if it worked out as per your expectations.
This kit contains 50 LH urine test strips. LH is the hormone in a women body that is related to your ovulation. Based on the outcome the strips produces, you will see if your LH hormone has raised compared to the day before. Based on the raise, your ‘LH surge’ can be found. Once the surge is there, you are about to ovulate. If you have intercourse right after you detect your LH-surge within the 24 hours following, the chance to get pregnant will be highest.
The HCG pregnancy urine test strips will show you if it worked out well.
How does it work?
HCG pregnancy test: When a woman is pregnant, HCG is produced by the developing placenta and secreted into the urine. Following the instructions on when and how to collect urine and perform the test, you are able to see if you are pregnant. The strips have a test line, and a control line. The test line becomes red when HCG is detected and the control line becomes red to show that the test was done correctly. LH fertility test: This test has a optimal sensitivity to determine when your LH level is at its highest point. This is called the LH-surge. Ovulation will follow the LH-surge. The test line becomes red when LH is detected and the control line becomes red to show that the test was done correctly.
Predicting ovulation and concluding pregnancy have been high on the priority list of scientists for decades. This kit is the outcome of this hard work.
Buy today and start monitoring in a few days. You are covered by our 100-100 hassle free refund policy.